Affidavit of Indigency (Waver of Fees) Forms

If you are unable to afford to pay the filing fee to file a motion, complaint, or other document with the Court, in certain circumstances the filing fee may be waived. To determine if you qualify to have the filing fees waived by the Court, you will need to complete and file the form which you may obtain by clicking here:[Affidavit of Indigency]


Go to top