The Personnel Office is responsible for:
Implementing policies and programs regarding Labor Relations and Contract negotiations throughout the County.
Establishing and implementing Employee Relations programs and policies for employee development and retention.
Recruiting, screening, interviewing and selecting qualified applicants for County positions. Human Resources also advises Department Heads and Elected Officials on issues regarding employer and employee rights, discipline and sound labor policy practices.
Eaton County reaffirms its policy to ensure fair and equal treatment in all of its employment practices, for all persons, regardless of race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital status or disabled status.
The Personnel Office is located at 1045 Independence Blvd., Charlotte, MI 48813 and our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Eaton County Diversity & Inclusion Plan 2014
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
- 2015 Personnel Policy
- 2016 Holiday Schedule (offices closed)
- 2016 Eaton County Sheriff's Department (Command Unit)
- 2016 Eaton County Sheriff's Department (Non-supervisory Unit)
- 2016 Eaton County Sheriff's Department (Non-supervisory Unit - Clerical Classification)
- 2016 Eaton County Central Dispatch Department (Supervisory Unit)
- 2016 Eaton County Central Dispatch (Non-supervisory Unit)
- 2016 Youth Facility