Technology and Communications Committee Virtual Meeting
Technology and Communications Committee Virtual Meeting - Wednesday, March 3, 2021 4:00 p.m.
Participate in the virtual meeting using the Zoom App
- Click the link below to join the meeting:
Join the Technology and Communications Committee Meeting - Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
Or go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85744228099
- Installing the program
On an Pad, iPhone or Android device:
You will be prompted to download the Zoom App. Download and install the app.
On a PC:
an .exe file such as “Zoom_e170a223d08eff74.exe” will download. Click on the .exe file and follow the prompts to install. You may have to allow the program to run.
- If you already have zoom installed
Click Open Zoom when instructed and if prompted for a Meeting ID enter: 857 4422 8099
- Fill in your email and name.
If you do not wish to give your email you can enter “firstname.lastname@example.org” in the email field.
- Click Join Webinar
Participate By Calling In By Phone - Audio Only
- Dial a toll US number: 1-312-626-6799, 1-646-876-9923 or 1-346-248-7799
Toll Free: 1-877-853-5247 or 1-888-788-0099
- When asked for the Meeting ID enter: 857 4422 8099
- At the participant ID press # to skip
- If the meeting has not started, you will be placed in the waiting room for the meeting to begin.
Phone controls for participants
The following command can be entered using your phone’s dial pad while in a Zoom meeting.
* 6 - Mute/Unmute (Participants Only)
* 9 - Raise hand
You will only be allowed to speak when called upon during public comment. The host will ask to unmute your phone and lower your hand when called upon.
Participate In Writing
Written comments can be submitted by email to the Technology and Communications Committee by 2:00 p.m. the day of the meeting. Please send comments to email@example.com with the subject of “Public Comment For Technology and Communications Committee Meeting".