You may access your Friend of the Court account information by utilizing MiChildSupport. MiChildSupport will provide you with valuable information about your child support case, including:
- Payment summary
- Current amount owed
- Income withholding information
- Bench warrant and enforcement hearing information
Signing Up with MiChild Support
You must sign up to view your case information on the MiChildSupport. The sign-up process has a number of steps that are designed to protect the privacy of your case information.
- When you access the website, you will be given step-by-step instructions to help you complete the entire process of signing up for MiChildSupport.
- Within 10 calendar days of signing up, you will receive your MiChildSupport identification (ID) and temporary password in the U.S. mail. This information will be sent to the address that is verified in the Michigan Child Support Enforcement System (MiCSES).
- Please allow up to 10 calendar days for your secure login information to arrive in the mail. Signing up again before the 10 calendar days pass will cause delays in receiving your MiChildSupport ID and temporary password.
Maintaining & Protecting Your Information
Important Information: In order to receive your MiChildSupport ID and temporary password, your address must be current with the Friend of the Court. If you need to update your address, please contact the Eaton County Friend of the Court office. For security reasons, we suggest that you do not share your MiChildSupport ID or password with anyone.
Learn More About MiChildSupport
For additional information about accessing and using the MiChildSupport, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions on the MiChildSupport Website.