Office at Delta Township
1st and 3rd Fridays of the Month
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
This satellite office provides many of the services of our main office, please keep in mind the following:
- Marriage licenses
- If applying at the Delta Township office, there is a three day waiting period after applying for a marriage license, (see our marriage page for more information) please allow for up to 30 minutes spent in our office during the application process.
- You will have to return to either office to pick-up the marriage license.
- Purchasing certified copies of birth, death, marriages, and military discharges
- Some older records may not be readily available as they have not been digitized and the physical copy is in Charlotte- it is recommended you contact us ahead of time regarding records older than 1990s
- Applying or renewing a Concealed Pistol License
We do accept cash, check or card. Please note payments at our Delta office with a debit card have a $1 fee and credit cards is a $2.95 fee. We are only able to accept Visa, Mastercard or Discover cards at Delta, sorry for any inconvenience.
Your time is valuable, sometimes calling ahead can shorten your counter wait-time.
For example, we can prepare certain records ahead of time and have them printed and ready prior to your arrival for pickup during Delta hours (some even if it is the Treasurer's 2nd or 4th Friday of the month.)
Just contact us ahead of time, we will accommodate requests as we are able.