Court Record/Copy Request Form
Forms are approved by the Michigan Supreme Court through the State Court Administrator's Office.
Filing Forms with the Court
- You are required to provide the total number of copies of a document or form for use by the court, the parties, and any other entity that is required to receive the form.
- Each form lists the mandatory number of copies in the upper-right hand corner. Please refer to this when printing off your copies.
- Please print or copy the number of forms you will need for filing with the court or serving on the parties.
- The court might reject forms for nonconformance under the authority of Michigan Court Rule 8.119(C).
- Unless specifically required by court rule or statute, the court is not responsible for making copies of forms for you.