How do I report road conditions/repairs?

The Eaton County Sheriff's Office duty is to enforce the laws of the State of Michigan.  If you wish to report concerns about potholes in your road/street or needed plowing and/or salting of your road/street, please contact the Eaton County Road Commission at 517-543-1630.  

If you have an immediate safety concern about your road conditions, please call Central Dispatch at 517-543-7500, ext. 1351.

Show All Answers

1. Do I have a Warrant?
2. Do you accept unwanted medications?
3. How do I report a scam call?
4. How do I report road conditions/repairs?
5. How do I report speed limit and signage concerns?