Fitzgerald Park Site #6 - Pavilion, electric
Subfacility of Fitzgerald Park
|Other Link||View the Parks & Recreation Website|
- 1 Double Electric Outlet
- 1-Single Grill 36”x28”
- 285’ to Main Playground Area
- 4 Trash Barrels
- 540’ to Main Restrooms
- 6-14’ Picnic Tables
- 690’ to First Parking Lot
- Seats 120
To reserve this site, please contact the Eaton County Parks Administrative Office at (517) 627-7351
- Reservations begin being taken on the first business day of October for the next year.
- Rental Fee is $120.
- The site may be reserved during the hours of 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Motor vehicle entry fee is not included in the rental fee during our peak season.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of one week in advance.
- Reservations made for the months of our "Off-Season" will be required to pre-pay for guests vehicle entry fees (the amount will be determined by the office at the time of the reservation is made and will be included with the reservation invoice).
I-96 to exit 93-A (M-43/Saginaw Highway West). Travel six miles to Jefferson Street. and turn right. Park entrance is on the left about l/2 mile.
North of the entrance into the nature trails and sledding hill; directly across the entrance drive from the main parking lot; in front of the Over the Ledge Theatre and at the head of the Ledges Trail.