View all facilities
Fox Memorial Park Site #1 - Pavilion, non-electric
Subfacility of Fox Memorial Park
|Other Link||View the Parks & Recreation Website|
- 1-Single Grill 32”x30”
- 35’ to Parking Lot
- 4 Trash Barrels
- 4- 14’ Picnic Tables
- 475’ to Beach Side Restroom
- 500’ to Beach Side Playground
- 525’ to Swim Beach
- Seats 60
To reserve this site, please contact the Eaton County Parks Administrative Office at (517) 627-7351
- Reservations begin being taken on the first business day of December for the next year.
- The rental fee is $80.
- The site may be reserved during the hours of 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Motor vehicle entry fee is not included in the rental fee during our peak season.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of one week in advance.
- Reservations made for the months of our "Off-Season" will be required to pre-pay for guests vehicle entry fees (the amount will be determined by the office at the time of the reservation is made and will be included with the reservation invoice).
I-69 to exit 66 (M-100 Potterville/Grand Ledge). Turn north onto M-100. Travel one mile north to Gresham Highway Turn west on Gresham Highway; park entrance is about one mile down on the right.
The first pavilion on your left; on the swim beach side of the lake.