Fox Memorial Park Site #2 - Pavilion, electric
Subfacility of Fox Memorial Park
|Other Link||View the Parks & Recreation Website|
- 1 Single Interior Grill 18 by 30 Inches
- 100' Feet to Play Equipment
- 4 Trash Barrels
- 40' to Vault Toilets
- 585’ to Main Playground Area
- 8- 8’ Picnic Tables
- 80' to Parking Lot
- 875' to Swim Beach
- Seats 60
To reserve this site, please contact the Eaton County Parks Administrative Office at (517) 627-7351
- Reservations begin being taken on the first Monday in December for the next year.
- The rental fee is $100.
- The site may be reserved during the hours of 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of two weeks in advance.
I-69 to exit 66 (M-100 Potterville/Grand Ledge). Turn north onto M-100. Travel one mile north to Gresham Highway Turn west on Gresham Highway; park entrance is about one mile down on the right.
The first pavilion on your right; directly across the lake from the swim beach.