View all facilities
DirectionsI-96 to exit 93-A (M-43/Saginaw Highway West). Travel six miles to Jefferson Street. and turn right. Park entrance is on the left about l/2 mile.
LocationEast of the main parking lot; adjacent to the main restrooms.
Fitzgerald Park Site #3 -Picnic Area, electric
Subfacility of Fitzgerald Park
|Other Link||View the Parks & Recreation Website|
- 1-Double Grill (2-35”x14” grill areas)
- 100’ to Main Restrooms
- 2 Double Electric Outlets
- 20- 8 Foot Picnic Tables
- 250’ to Main Parking Lot
- 375’ to Main Playground Area
- 4 Trash Barrels
- Seats 200
To reserve this site, please contact the Eaton County Parks Administrative Office at (517) 627-7351
- Reservations begin being taken on the first business day of October for the next year.
- Rental fee is $120.
- The site may be reserved during the hours of 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Motor vehicle entry fee is not included in the rental fee during our peak season.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of one week in advance.
- Reservations made for the months of our "Off-Season" will be required to pre-pay for guests vehicle entry fees (the amount will be determined by the office at the time of the reservation is made and will be included with the reservation invoice).