Fox Memorial Park
|Other Link||View the Parks & Recreation Website|
- 2 Pavilions
- Bike Trail
- Cross County Ski Trails
- Fox Park Public Observatory
- Horseshoe Pits
- Nature Trails
- No Alcohol Allowed
- No Pets Allowed
- Open Air Observatory
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Shelters
We are working as fast as we can to get all of our parks back up and running. However, at this time, we do have some storm damage closures.
Fitzgerald Park is open. A large percent of the nature trails have been cleared; however, use them with caution. The disc golf course is still closed.
Fox Park is open. The trail systems have not been cleared; therefore, the nature trails are closed.
Lincoln Brick Park is closed.
UPDATED: 09/19/2023 at 7am.
- All park facilities are available on a first come, first serve basis unless previously reserved.
- Reservations for the upcoming year are available starting the first Monday in December.
- Reservations are taken for school, civic, youth, and church organizations free of charge, Monday through Friday and prior to 5 p.m.
- Tents and canopies may be set up at all sites.
- Each site contains a large grill that is reserved for that site's use.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of two weeks in advance.
I-69 to exit 66 (M-100 Potterville/Grand Ledge). Turn north onto M-100. Travel one mile north to Gresham Highway Turn west on Gresham Highway; park entrance is about one mile down on the right.
Fox Park Public Observatory
For information on the observatory public viewing and astrophotography nights, please visit the county website, Fox Park Observatory Facebook page.