View all facilities
Fox Memorial Park
Fox Park Observatory Brochure (PDF)
Fees and Charges Brochure (PDF)
|Other Link||View the Parks & Recreation Website|
- 2 Pavilions
- Bike Trail
- Cross County Ski Trails
- Fox Park Public Observatory
- Horseshoe Pits
- Nature Trails
- No Alcohol Allowed
- No Pets Allowed
- Open Air Observatory
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Shelters
Fox Memorial Park started as an inspiration and land donated by the Paul Fox Family in the late 1970s. This 100-acre park (50+ currently developed) contains a small kidney-shaped lake excellent for swimming, fishing, and ice skating in designated areas.
- All park facilities are available on a first come, first serve basis unless previously reserved.
- Reservations for the upcoming year are available starting the first working day in December.
- Reservations are taken for school, civic, youth, and church organizations free of charge, Monday through Friday and prior to 5 p.m.
- Tents and canopies may be set up at all sites.
- Each site contains a large grill that is reserved for that site's use.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of two weeks in advance.
I-69 to exit 66 (M-100 Potterville/Grand Ledge). Turn north onto M-100. Travel one mile north to Gresham Highway Turn west on Gresham Highway; park entrance is about one mile down on the right.
Fox Park Public Observatory
For information on the observatory public viewing and astrophotography nights, please visit the county website, Fox Park Observatory Facebook page.