Fox Memorial Park
|Other Link||View the Parks & Recreation Website|
- 2 Pavilions
- Bike Trail
- Cross County Ski Trails
- Fox Park Public Observatory
- Horseshoe Pits
- Nature Trails
- No Alcohol Allowed
- No Pets Allowed
- Open Air Observatory
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Shelters
- All park facilities are available on a first come, first serve basis unless previously reserved.
- Reservations for the upcoming year are available starting the first Monday in December.
- Reservations are taken for school, civic, youth, and church organizations free of charge, Monday through Friday and prior to 5 p.m.
- Tents and canopies may be set up at all sites.
- Each site contains a large grill that is reserved for that site's use.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of two weeks in advance.
I-69 to exit 66 (M-100 Potterville/Grand Ledge). Turn north onto M-100. Travel one mile north to Gresham Highway Turn west on Gresham Highway; park entrance is about one mile down on the right.
Fox Park Public Observatory
For information on the observatory public viewing and astrophotography nights, please visit the county website, Fox Park Observatory Facebook page.