Lincoln Brick Park
|Other Link||View the Parks & Recreation Website|
- Cross County Ski Trails
- Nature Trails & Prairie Area
- Pets Allowed on Six Foot Leash
- Picnic Shelters
Historically named after the decade of brick production that once took place on site. This 90-acre park is composed of a variety of habitats from woodlands and open meadows to over 6,000 feet of scenic river frontage.
- Reservations begin being taken on the first business day of October for the next year.
- The first Wednesday of the month is free entry day.
- All park facilities are available on a first come, first serve basis unless previously reserved.
- Reservations for the upcoming year are available starting the first working day in October.
- Rental fee does not include motor vehicle entry fee during our peak season.
- Reservations are taken for school, civic, youth, and church organizations free of charge, Monday through Friday and prior to 5 p.m.
- Tents and canopies may be set up at all sites.
- Each site contains a large grill that is reserved for that site's use.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of one week in advance.
- Reservations made for the months of our "Off-Season" will be required to pre-pay for guests vehicle entry fees (the amount will be determined by the office at the time of the reservation is made and will be included with the reservation invoice).
- Vehicle entry fees are in effect year around.
- Annual passes are valid January 1st through December 31st
Eaton County Resident
- Daily Pass (per day/per vehicle) - $3
- Annual Pass - $20
- Senior Annual Pass (60+) - $15
- Daily Pass (per day/per vehicle) - $5
- Annual Pass - $25
- Senior Annual Pass (60+) - $20