Current Assignment: Major Crimes, Gang Violence, Arson, Criminal Sexual Conduct, and Circuit Court
- Adam has been an Assistant Prosecuting Attorney in Eaton County since March 2012. In February 2018, Adam received his 5-year Prosecution Service Award from PAAM.
- Previously, Adam worked as a children's protection services investigator and foster care manager in Kalamazoo County for two years.
- Adam has been an adjunct professor at Ferris State University teaching Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure since 2016.
- Adam been a member of the Representative Assembly to the State Bar of Michigan, representing the 56th Circuit, since 2020.
- Adam has served as an instructor in Criminal Law and Procedure for the Michigan Law Enforcement Youth Training Academy since 2018.