Fox Memorial Park
|Other Link||View the Parks & Recreation Website|
- 2 Pavilions
- Bike Trail
- Cross County Ski Trails
- Fox Park Public Observatory
- Horseshoe Pits
- Nature Trails
- No Alcohol Allowed
- No Pets Allowed
- Open Air Observatory
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Shelters
- The first Wednesday of the month is free entry day.
- All park facilities are available on a first come, first serve basis unless previously reserved.
- Reservations for the upcoming year are available starting the first working day in December.
- Rental fee does not include motor vehicle entry fee during our peak season.
- Reservations are taken for school, civic, youth, and church organizations free of charge, Monday through Friday and prior to 5 p.m.
- Tents and canopies may be set up at all sites.
- Each site contains a large grill that is reserved for that site's use.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of one week in advance.
- Reservations made for the months of our "Off-Season" will be required to pre-pay for guests vehicle entry fees (the amount will be determined by the office at the time of the reservation is made and will be included with the reservation invoice).
Daily Motor Vehicle Entry Fee
- Vehicle entry fees are in effect year around.
- Annual passes are valid January 1st through December 31st
Eaton County Resident
- Daily Pass (per day/per vehicle) - $3
- Annual Pass - $20
- Senior Annual Pass (60+) - $15
- Daily Pass (per day/per vehicle) - $5
- Annual Pass - $25
- Senior Annual Pass (60+) - $20
I-69 to exit 66 (M-100 Potterville/Grand Ledge). Turn north onto M-100. Travel one mile north to Gresham Highway Turn west on Gresham Highway; park entrance is about one mile down on the right.
Fox Park Public Observatory
For information on the observatory public viewing and astrophotography nights, please visit the county website, Fox Park Observatory Facebook page.