View all facilities
Lincoln Brick Park
Fees and Charges Brochure (PDF)
Lincoln Brick Map Brochure (PDF)
|Other Link||View the Parks & Recreation Website|
- Cross County Ski Trails
- Nature Trails & Prairie Area
- Pets Allowed on Six Foot Leash
- Picnic Shelters
Historically named after the decade of brick production that once took place on site. This 90-acre park is composed of a variety of habitats from woodlands and open meadows to over 6,000 feet of scenic river frontage.
- All park facilities are available on a first come, first serve basis unless previously reserved.
- Reservations for the upcoming year are available starting the first working day in December.
- Reservations are taken for school, civic, youth, and church organizations free of charge, Monday through Friday and prior to 5 p.m.
- Tents and canopies may be set up at all sites.
- Each site contains a large grill that is reserved for that site's use.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of two weeks in advance.
DirectionsI-96 to exit 86 (M-100/Wright Road). Turn south on M100. Follow M-100 one mile south to State Road and turn west. Travel west on State Road one mile to Tallman Road and turn south. Park entrance is on the right about one mile.